Buying a Gift Card
Edward Sexton gift cards are available in British Pounds (GBP) but can be purchased in other currencies.
VIRTUAL GIFT CARD
- Select a gift card amount
- Add the recipient’s name, email address and a personal message (optional)
- The virtual gift card will be sent to the receiver as soon as we have accepted your order and taken payment. You will in turn receive a dispatch confirmation email
For assistance placing your gift card order, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7838 0007 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
How to Redeem a gift card
Simply add the items you want to purchase to your cart. When you come to check out there is an option to apply your gift card.
- If your order exceeds the amount of the gift card, you can pay the remaining balance by card or PayPal.
- If you do not use the full amount on your gift card on your first purchase you can keep it for future use.
- A virtual gift card will be emailed to the recipient
- We will also email you a delivery confirmation for your reference
- The virtual gift card will be sent to the receiver as soon as we have processed your order and taken payment
- If you wish for us to send the gift card on a specific date please contact us before purchasing the gift card.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash
- All returned items that were paid for with a gift card will be refunded as a store credit to your Edward Sexton account for you to use against a future order
- If your purchase is unsuitable, simply arrange your return or exchange through your Edward Sexton account.
- For item(s) paid by both gift card and credit card, you will be refunded on your credit card up to the amount of your initial card payment and the remaining amount will be refunded as Edward Sexton store credit.