White Tab Collar Shirt with French Cuffs
A soft white shirt is a beautiful thing. Ours are cut in the finest cotton satin twill; we prefer it to poplin for its superior sheen and drape. Satin is also less sheer than poplin, minimising the possibility of a see-through shirtfront. As with all our shirts, the quality of finishing is paramount; we use single-needle French seams, stitch two subtle gathers at each cuff and on the shirt yoke for comfort, and swell the edges of the collar and cuffs. This shirt features an elegant tab collar and our signature 9cm deep double-cuffs, try it for a slightly less dressy, but no less sharp alternative to our pin-collar shirting. The tab fastens under your tie to lift it slightly, keeping the tie-knot perfectly poised and sitting flush on the neck.
White slim-fit tab collar shirt.
All Edward Sexton shirts are in an elegant slim fit with:
• Single stitched French seams
• 9 stitches per cm
• Mother of pearl buttons
• Deep 9cm double cuffs
• Swelled edges on the collar and cuffs
• Lilly stitched buttons for security with a shank for ease of fastening
• Split yoke
• In-set sleeves which keep the front of the shirt looking crisp
• 100% cotton, machine washable
• Removable Edward Sexton branded collar bones
• Supplied with plain navy silk knot cufflinks
• Special orders available on request
To make sure you get the correct size please click on the size guide tab.