Navy and Burgundy Heritage Stripe Parallel Trousers
About the block
The Edward Sexton Parallel Trousers bring a retro elegance into the modern era. These trousers boast a distinctive silhouette, tapering gracefully through the thigh and then falling straight from the knee, creating a subtle flared effect that radiates undeniable charm.
Woven in the heart of Italy, our Navy and Burgundy Multi-Stripe fabric presents a delightful symphony of colors. Crafted from 100% wool, with a substantial weight of 330g/m, this retro cloth showcases a marled navy blue foundation adorned with multiple slender burgundy stripes, elegantly complemented by a subtle grey cable stripe.
• Flat front
• Straight Side pockets (sewn shut to keep the line unless you need them)
• Two large fob pockets with flap
• Single jett hip pocket on the right with hole and button.
• Sexton Pistol side adjuster
• 2" waistband
• Sexton pistol-shaped side adjusters
• 2" turn up
• Inlay to let out waist up to 2"
• Inlay to let out the fork 1"
• 2" of inlay in the hem to lengthen the trousers
All goods to be returned must be sent within 14 days of delivery and be received at Edward Sexton within 30 days. Please notify us by emailing email@example.com if you need any help with your return. Duties and shipping will not be refunded. You can read the full policy here.