Black and White Bouclé Unstructured Jacket
About the block
The Edward Sexton Unstructured Jacket is a true marvel of tailoring, where comfort meets refinement. Impossibly light and as comfortable as a cardigan, this jacket redefines what it means to wear tailored elegance.
Our Black and White Point Bouclé fabric, meticulously woven in Italy from 100% wool. With a substantial weight of 400g/m, it exudes richness and substance. This fabric showcases a captivating interplay of black and white, creating a timeless palette that complements any wardrobe.
• Single breasted
• Peak lapel
• One front fastening button
• Patch pockets
• Out breast welt
• Center vents
• 2 in-breast pockets
• Ticket pocket in left facing
• No canvas except in lapel
• Edge stitching by hand
• Minimal lining
• Button Holes by hand
• Working cuff with 4 sham button holes in the sleve can be altered before button holes can are cut.
• Inlay to lengthen the sleeve up to 2”
• Inlay to lent out the waist up to 2”
All goods to be returned must be sent within 14 days of delivery and be received at Edward Sexton within 30 days. Please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help with your return. Duties and shipping will not be refunded. You can read the full policy here.