Burgundy Silk blend Jacket
About the block
Our Heritage Jacket is the epitome of the Sexton look, cut with confident peak lapels, a straight shoulder line and one button to fasten. Single-breasted one-button jackets like this contribute to a lean, athletic look. The single button focuses the eye on the wearer’s natural waistline, while a broad lapel draws the eye towards the shoulders, which contrasts with the jacket’s slim waist. The overall impression is supremely elegant, and true to our art deco reference points.
Rich in texture this matte Linen silk blend cloth benefits from the matte dry handle of the linen and the silk adds depth and helps reduce creasing. 60% Linen 40% Silk, woven in Italy.
• Single breasted
• Peak lapel
• One front button
• Jetted X Pockets with flaps
• Slant out ticket pocket with flap
• Out breast welt, Side vents
• 2 in-breast pockets
• Pen pocket bellow left in breast
• Ticket pocket in left facing
• Full floating canvas
• Edge stitching by hand
• Button Holes by hand
• Working cuff with 4 sham button holes in the sleeve can be altered before button holes can are cut
• Inlay to lengthen the sleeve up to 2”
• Inlay to lent out the waist up to 2”
All goods to be returned must be sent within 14 days of delivery and be received at Edward Sexton within 30 days. Please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help with your return. Duties and shipping will not be refunded. You can read the full policy here.