Charcoal Silk Blend Heritage Jacket
About the block
Our Heritage Jacket is the epitome of the Sexton look, cut with confident peak lapels, a straight shoulder line and one button to fasten. Single-breasted one-button jackets like this contribute to a lean, athletic look. The single button focuses the eye on the wearer’s natural waistline, while a broad lapel draws the eye towards the shoulders, which contrasts with the jacket’s slim waist. The overall impression is supremely elegant, and true to our art deco reference points.
Almost black; this dark charcoal wool/silk blend nail head flows beautifully with a rich sheen. 80%wool, 18% Silk, 2% Elastic, woven in Italy.
• Flat front
• Jetted slant side pockets
• Double jet hip pocket on the right with hole and button
• 2" waist band with elongated extension and keeper loop
• Sexton pistol-shaped side adjusters
• Plain bottoms
• Inlay to let out waist up to 2"
• Inlay to let out the fork 1”
• Inlay to lengthen up to 2”
All goods to be returned must be sent within 14 days of delivery and be received at Edward Sexton within 30 days. Please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help with your return. Duties and shipping will not be refunded. You can read the full policy here.