Cream and Brown Pin Stripe Contemporary Trousers
A serious summer suit. Pinstripes normally add a sense of formality but hear the tobacco brown stripes soften the cream slubby fabric making a chic and relaxed suit.
About the block
Understated dressers will most likely gravitate towards our versatile Contemporary Trousers, which are cut with flat fronts and a subtle taper through the legs – neither too wide, nor too slim. Trousers like these will take you anywhere in fine style, and can easily be paired with suit jackets or sports jackets alike.
A warm cream with a tonal tobacco brown stripe. This wool blend cloth benefits from the texture of silk and linen. 50% Wool 30% Silk 20% Linen, woven in Italy.
• Flat front
• Jetted slant side pockets
• Double jet hip pocket on the right with hole and button
• 2" waist band with elongated extension and keeper loop
• Sexton pistol-shaped side adjusters
• Plain bottoms
• Inlay to let out waist up to 2"
• Inlay to let out the fork 1”
• Inlay to lengthen up to 2”
All goods to be returned must be sent within 14 days of delivery and be received at Edward Sexton within 30 days. Please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help with your return. Duties and shipping will not be refunded. You can read the full policy here.