French Navy Contempory Jacket
About the block
Introducing the Edward Sexton Contemporary Jacket – a modern evolution of our signature style. It retains our hallmark strong architectural lines while embracing a sleek, refined approach. The lapel, though still commanding, offers a subtler presence.
Our French navy fine worsted wool boasts a weight of 270g/m, woven to perfection in Italy. Crafted from 100% wool, this fabric guarantees comfort, durability, and a touch of luxury.
• Single breasted
• Peak lapel
• One front fastening button
• Straight Jett Pockets with flaps
• Out breast welt
• 2 in breast pockets
• Pen pocket bellow left in breast
• Ticket pocket in left facing
• Full floating canvas
• Edge stitching by hand
• Button Holes by hand
• Working cuff with 4 sham button holes in the sleeve can be altered before button holes can are cut.
• Inlay to lengthen the sleeve up to 2”
• Inlay to lent out the waist up to 2”
All goods to be returned must be sent within 14 days of delivery and be received at Edward Sexton within 30 days. Please notify us by emailing email@example.com if you need any help with your return. Duties and shipping will not be refunded. You can read the full policy here.