Mink Stripe Low Double Breasted Jacket
About the block
The Edward Sexton Low Double-Breasted 1X2 Jacket is a sophisticated nod to the 1930s and '40s, reminiscent of classic films like Casablanca that have long inspired Edward. This style offers a unique perspective, characterised by a lower buttoning point that fastens at the hip.
Indulge in the luxurious elegance of our Mink and Brown Chalk Stripe Flannel fabric. Woven in Italy with meticulous attention to detail, this cloth boasts a weight of 330g/m, making it substantial yet comfortable to wear. Soft to the touch and with a remarkable drape, it redefines sophistication.
• Flat front
• Jetted slant side pockets
• Double jet hip pocket on the right with hole and button
• 1 1/2“ waistband with extension
• Sexton pistol-shaped side adjusters
• Plain bottoms
• Inlay to let out the waist up to 2"
• Inlay to let out the fork 1”
• Inlay to lengthen up to 2”
All goods to be returned must be sent within 14 days of delivery and be received at Edward Sexton within 30 days. Please notify us by emailing email@example.com if you need any help with your return. Duties and shipping will not be refunded. You can read the full policy here.