Mottled Grey Herringbone Sports Jacket
About the block
The Edward Sexton Notch Lapel Jacket – a testament to the timeless charm of understated elegance. While notched lapels often adorn business suits and sports jackets, we take them to a new level by embracing generous lapel shapes that accentuate the hourglass silhouette. In our pursuit of sophistication, we steer clear of slim lapels, whether peaked or notched. Instead, we opt for lapels with a more substantial presence, adding a touch of grandeur to your attire.
Our Fine Grey Herringbone boasts a composition of 100% wool and weighs 340 gsm, making it both robust and soft to the touch. Woven in Italy, this fabric embodies the legacy of Italian craftsmanship.
• Single breasted
• Notch lapel
• One front fastening button
• Straight Jett Pockets with flaps
• Out breast welt
• Center vents
• 2 in-breast pockets
• Pen pocket bellow left in breast
• Ticket pocket in left facing
• Full floating canvas
• Edge stitching by hand
• Button Holes by hand
• Working cuff with 4 sham button holes in the sleeve can be altered before button holes can are cut.
• Inlay to lengthen the sleeve up to 2”
• Inlay to lent out the waist up to 2”
All goods to be returned must be sent within 14 days of delivery and be received at Edward Sexton within 30 days. Please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help with your return. Duties and shipping will not be refunded. You can read the full policy here.