Light Beige Cotton Linen Safari Shirt
This safari shirt works as well as an over shirt as a shirt, cut in a loose fit it has plenty of volume for a relaxed comfortable summer look. If you don‚Äôt want it too full think about buying a sizer smaller than you would normally get.
About the block
Our Safai shirts are cut on a loose fit block so the have some flow and volume the work both as a shirt and over shirt.
50% cotton 50% linen, woven in Italy. Cool, crisp and breathable.
• One piece collar (points 8.3cm long)
• Button cuff 7cm deep
• Two pleated patch pockets with flap and button
• Single stitched French seams
• Nine stitches per cm
• Mother of pearl buttons
• Deep 9cm double cuffs
• Swelled edges on the collar and cuffs
• Lilly stitched buttons for security with a shank for ease of fastening
• Split yoke
• Inset sleeves which keep the front of the shirt looking crisp
• 100% cotton, machine washable
• Removable collar bones
• Special orders available on request
All goods to be returned must be sent within 14 days of delivery and be received at Edward Sexton within 30 days. Please notify us by emailing email@example.com if you need any help with your return. Duties and shipping will not be refunded. You can read the full policy here.